Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of altering your website to ensure it is search engine friendly. There are a large number of search engines available on the web, but the main two search engines we target are Google and Bing. A website is optimised to target the organic results as opposed to the paid results, which are controlled through services such as Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter, which is commonly known as Pay Per Click (PPC). The choice between SEO and PPC depends on your budget and the amount of time you are willing to wait for results. Some companies decide to only concentrate on the optimisation of their website, and some even use both to help increase the amount of traffic to their website even more, the choice is yours.
From choosing the best keywords to linking externally with relevant high authority sites, search engine optimization is becoming more important for small and large businesses alike and should be the foremost factor in your Internet marketing or search engine optimisation campaigns should you wish to target the online community. If you find it over-whelming at any stage, our search engine optimisation team will help you through every step to ensure you get the most out of your website.
Lawaweb have the SEO Service
that have achieved and maintained page 1 positioning for a number of popular keywords such as ‘optimisation’ and ‘advertise’ in Google’s search results. Search engine optimization isn’t a one time procedure, it needs to be maintained frequently to keep the positions you have achieved, which is where we come in. We know that once your website achieves page one positioning for your chosen keywords there is more work to be done, which is why we have a number of clients who have stuck with us over the years their website has been optimised. This is because our SEO Service
will provide you with the advantages:
- We have an impressive track record with hundreds of page 1 rankings that we’ve achieved for our clients.
- We are 100% search engine friendly as we only use ethical techniques in our search engine optimisation services.
- We have affordable and flexible payment plans for smaller businesses with smaller budgets.
- We are a firm that’s small enough to care and yet large enough to deliver positive results.
- We have the capability to report anything that has been done for your website such as what keywords have reached page 1.
- We provide a number of search engine optimisation advice and tutorials through our blog so you can optimise your website personally rather than hire an SEO company to do it for you.